BUILDING & HOA GUEST RULES
We ask that you follow the below guidelines to help us maintain the accommodations in the best possible condition for your stay. Please note that failure to comply with the guidelines may result in you being asked to leave the condominium without a refund.
- The occupancy of this condominium is limited to 4 (no exceptions). The HOA doesn’t allow visitors of guests staying to the property or beach. Occupancy violations will result in immediate eviction without refund of rental fees or security deposit and may also include additional fees per violation of your contract with the owners.
- Leeward I is a NON SMOKING COMPLEX (smoking is not allowed in condos, on balconies, or around the Leeward I parking lot).
- Leeward I, as per the HOA board, does not allow “hosting” of additional family/friends when the registered guest is staying. ONLY contracted listed registered guests are allowed to stay inside the condos or on building property or on the beach behind Leeward. Registered guests are not allowed to share the beach with non-registered guests, as this will be considered trespassing.
- Animals are not allowed by guests on Leeward I property (no exceptions).
- There is one parking space provided per rental unit. Trailers, RVs, boats, golf carts, etc. are not allowed. You may not bring more than one vehicle per space. The vehicle will be towed at guest’s expense. There is just not enough room. Remember there are NO GOLF CARTS allowed.
- Please be respectful of other guests and be mindful of noise within the condo, parking lot, or anywhere on the building premises. Noise Ordinance: Before 8 am is quiet time and after 8 pm is quiet time.
- Leeward 1 has a beach and is accessible via our gated boardwalk. You will have 2 seasonal chairs under the management of 30A Shades seasonally between March and October of each year. Guests are responsible for them as well as the use of the chairs, umbrella, lake, beach, etc, are all at your own risk.
- Tents are not allowed on Leeward 1 Beach. Beach chairs, umbrellas, bonfires, water sports, and fishing charters are available through our beach chair rental vendor (30A Shade Beach Service: 850-687-5008).
- By state law, grilling is only allowed in the designated area. A grill is provided in the right corner of the parking area as you are exiting the complex.
- DO NOT bring fishing gear, tackle, floats, paddleboards kayaks, bikes, etc. inside the condominium. Bikes should be stored in designated bike racks. Do not chain to columns.
- DO NOT move or rearrange furniture either inside the condominium or on the deck.
- If you purchase any items during your stay (chairs, rafts, boogie boards, etc.) please take them with you or place at the trash can. Do not leave in the unit or under the stairs or beside the unit.
- The code is required for both sides of the Beach Gate. You’ll get the code from your unit owner. (Do Not share code with non-Leeward I guests)
- Parking passes are required and more info on that is on the PRIVATE GUEST WELCOME INFO.